Either way – you’re likely not making the most of these opportunities.
(yes, opportunities! … to draw in more clients and enhance current client capabilities)
2 Hour Workshop - Just $77 (!!)
All just ordinary coaching processes, right?
…if that’s what you think, then you’re missing a massive opportunity.
These things are so much more
than “processes”, “documents”, and “forms”
Standard and mundane.
Necessary coaching practices.
What they actually are:
TOOLS to build trust, provide clarity, and guide your clients to feeling more capable
(aka improved adherence and success)
OPPORTUNITIES to attract more confident and qualified clients.
Understanding of how to incorporate the science of human behavior,
decision making, and mindset to make your forms work for you.
Now only $77 !!
Here’s what you’ll get out of the workshop:
- Learn the basics of psychology, human behavior, decision making and mindset (and why this needs to be included in your coaching documents and forms)
- How to craft an application form that guides prospective leads to become qualified clients
- Discover exactly what you need to include in your intake forms and onboarding documents to help manage expectations and build confidence, clarity, capability in your new clients
- Optimize your client check-in forms to boost autonomy and develop a strong relationship with your clients
- PLUS: some quick psych tips for sales calls, exit surveys, and testimonials.
Transform your forms to increase client attraction, adherence, and retention
I’ll share the secrets behind my forms
and how they’ve helped me build a successful coaching business
This Workshop is For You if...
You’re a health and fitness professional: coach, trainer, nutritionist, dietitian, etc.
(aspiring, brand new, or experienced)
You’re not sure how to optimize your application, intake, and check-in forms client adherence and retention.
(it’s okay – this isn’t taught anywhere)
You want your coaching forms to work for you and increase the success of your clients, not just produce passive, ordinary client information.
(idk who wouldn’t want this!)
Meet Your Instructor
I’m a psychologist and a health and fitness coach.
I’ve spent years researching and coaching with one main focus: blend the science of psychology, mindset, and behavior change with the world of health and fitness coaching.
I want to see more coaches and clients be successful with long-term results and lasting behavior change.
To make this happen, we need to more education and training around what matters most: mindset, communication, and psychology.
And that’s exactly what I’m here to do.
Shoot me an email: [email protected]